Wednesday, March 5, 2014

About Me

Hi! My name is Blaire and I am 21 years old and from Toms River, New Jersey. I love Nj and love living by the beach because it's relaxing and I'm a mermaid at heart. I am a junior at the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey and I am studying health sciences. I want to go on to be a physical therapist. This summer I am embarking on a three month journey at sea to study abroad ... again because I am a mermaid. I am so excited to go and travel the world and document it here. I always wanted to study abroad and this is an amazing opportunity. Why choose a country to go to when you can live at sea and explore an entire continent!? I will be leaving from Southampton London on June 16th and it cannot come fast enough. Right now the count is at 102 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment