Monday, June 2, 2014

Contact Me Abroad!

So I am leaving in 12 days!!

There will plenty of ways to get in contact with me! These are in a random order as I think of them...

1. Download the app called What's App. It is free for a year and whenever and if I get WiFi I can use it to text you! (If you have an iPhone, I should be able to text or face time other iPhones as well as use social media if I get WiFi.)

2. E-mail me! My e-mail for the ship is: blaire.ennis.su14@semesteratsea.org. If you send to my school e-mail or personal e-mail address it will all be fowarded to that address, so hopefully I won't miss anything. 

3. I will have an international cell phone to call my family! So family and close friends, if you see a strange number at a weird hour of the day PICK UP!! 

4. Then there is my blog which you are on right now : http://blairealyson.blogspot.com/
You should add your e-mail and "follow" my blog so you will get an e-mail every time I make a new post!

5. (My favorite number) Google Doc! JoEllen and I have created a Google Doc that includes our entire schedule! So for our family and friends, feel to print it out or link it so you can see what we are doing each day!! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjstCmgVc-qrdG5Ed3NGVVl2MFB1ZEYzeHo0SnhqSmc&usp=sharing#gid=1

Hopefully the Google Doc and blog will be useful for communicating because along with traveling the world I will be trying to disconnect from the USA to immerse myself, as much as I can, in Europe and Scandinavia. So don't expect too many e-mails or social media updates! Follow me around instead!!

2 comments:

  1. Have the time of your life! Stay in touch. I don't know how to sign up, so hopefully I'll hear about your adventures on fb.
    Take good care of yourself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! I can't wait to leave. I think I'll be posting a lot on here though, I hope.

    ReplyDelete